Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delight Scrapbook Page

Good morning! My girls are still asleep and the little guy I watch during the day isn't here yet so I thought I'd pop on and share another page real quick! It's another Kelly Purkey Sketchbook inspired layout- day 3 if you are wondering...



Goodies:

cardstock by Stampin' Up!; patterned paper and stickers by Echo Park; stamps- Artistic Etchings set by Stampin' Up!; linen thread by Stampin' Up!; Chipboard letter stickers by Basic Grey; button by Jenni Bowlin


The flower is hand made- a technique I learned in a Jenni Bowlin class last year and just finally "got" ha ha! Here is a closer look:



I used an old patterned for my material- they are very easy to work with because they're so thin!

You can see my subtle stamped scallop in the picture, too- I used Soft Suede ink but stamped off so that it was hardly noticeable on the Crumb Cake cardstock. Speaking of cardstock, I am so happy that Stampin' Up! started making textured Kraft cardstock! I wanna say they are the only company doing it right now... it really is nice!

The picture is one of my favorites from when Natalie was tiny. It was taken by my friend Amy who has since started her own photography company in the Alexandria, VA area.

Anyways, better get breakfast going before everyone is awake and hungry! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

-tessa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your scrapbook page with all the pretty papers and the neat flower. Very nice!

 
site design by designer blogs