Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dance in the Rain Card for Butterfly Reflections Ink

I'm so excited to be guest designing for Butterfly Reflections Ink today! I've been shopping their online shop since my local store closed and am always happy with the great service and fun products!


The cute Over the Rainbow stamp set really caught my eye- I love the mix of images and sentiments!
The idea for this card came from the 'dance in the rain' sentiment. I thought it would be cute to make the umbrellas look like they were dancing in the rain.  I stamped the umbrellas first, using 4 different colored inks.  Then I stamped the sentiment just above.  I added some splatters next and when they were dry I added a few sequins.


This set is really cute!  I can't wait to get it inky again :)
I hope you get a chance to pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink store- they have so many cute things in stock!
Thanks for sound by today!
-tessa
 
site design by designer blogs