Friday, February 13, 2015

A Valentine's Treat Box

I thought I better share this since Valentine's Day is tomorrow!  lol!  We are actually celebrating today- both my hubby and I have Fridays off so we are going out on a fun lunch date while the kids are at school!

I made this treat for SRM Stickers.  It features one of their new clear takeout boxes- I think they are so cute!!


After stuffing the take out box with gummy conversation hearts, I closed the top up and wrapped a bit of solid Pink Sorbet Twine around the handle.  I know it won't pop open but I do have two little girls here... I am hoping the fact that the bow is there will stop them from sampling the candy!  


 I picked two sticker sheets out of my stash to use on this: We've Got Your Border/Valentine's and Quick Cards/Love.  I added the circles border first, along the top edge of the box.  I added the black zig zag border sticker over the top of the circles.  

I cut a tag out of vellum and added the {love} sticker to it.  I stuck the heart in a circle down on a small white Scalloped Punched Piece and layered it over the vellum tag.


I added a simple heart sticker and sequin to finish off the details.  Easy and fun!  The colors of the border stickers are the perfect shades to go along with my candies too!

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day and President's Day weekend!!
post signature

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love this, Tessa ... sweet as can be!

 
site design by designer blogs