Monday, April 20, 2015

A Wedding Card and Winner!

Hi there!

How is it Monday again already?  I meant to post this last week but the time got away with me!  It seems that April is our busiest month of the year and many of the most anticipated days were last week!  Funny how things end up happening all at the same time, isn't it?  This week is almost as busy but it's all fun!

Anyways, I am excited to announce the winner for the Circle Flower Die Set from Waffle Flower Crafts is Denise Bryant!  I hope you'll love the dies as much as I do! :)

I have a card to share, too- this was on the Waffle Flower Blog last week and included a video!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower YouTube Channel to watch.


I was in need of a pretty wedding card over the weekend and created this just for the happy couple.  Lots of white and texture going on!  I chose the Doily Square Die, Gemstone Stamp Set, and Doily Square Stamp Set to work with on this one.  Here's a closer look at the details:


Alright!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I hope I'll find some time to share some other things this week, too- I have a pile of cards just waiting to show you!

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous, Tessa!

Amina Ishfaq said...

What a lovely card Tessa .... love your style ❤

 
site design by designer blogs