Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Love You This Much Card

Hello!  Hope your day is starting out well!  Mine is good- our spring break was just the slow down I needed! :)

I have a fun card to share today.  It features a couple of cute stamps from Waffle Flower Crafts:


I mixed the Flutter Stamp Set, On My Mark Stamp Set,  On My Mark Dies, and Spring Blend Ink Pad for this one.  I stamped the kitty out first using the #2 Fresh Grass ink.  I diecut him and set him aside for later.  Next, I stamped the large heart with #5 Pretty Peony ink and then stamped the stitched heart in gray ink.  I added two little hearts using the #3 Pebble Ink, too.  I splattered it all with my favorite gray mist.  I found some brown striped paper to stamp my sentiment on.  I used Versamark and white embossing powder for it.

I created a light tan card base and embossed it using a scattered dots embossing folder.  I added the white panel to the center of the card and then layered the brown striped paper to the bottom portion.  I tied a bit of gray twine around it, too.  I added the kitty next, using foam adhesive to pop it up.  I finished with a sprinkling of sequins.


I love the colors in this one- the new inks are so pretty!  And the green cat makes me smile! :)

Hope you have a great day!
post signature

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute! I love how you used the long cat!

 
site design by designer blogs