Thursday, November 12, 2015

Queen For A Day Card

Hello!

It's Thursday!!  :)  I'm extra happy because this weekend is going to be a fun one!  My friend Cheryl and I host a scrapbook retreat and we are heading out tomorrow morning to set up!  I am so ready for a fun girls weekend!! 

One thing I am for sure packing is my fun goodies from the latest Waffle Flower release!  I am having a lot of fun creating with them:


This card features the Stay Focused Die, the Little Gifts Stamp Set, and the Recharge Stamp Set.  I added some bold black and white patterned paper to offset the bright aqua card base.  I also added a pop of yellow behind the diecut heart and a pop of glitter to make it all sparkle!


I am hoping to get some cute cards done this weekend!  We will see how it goes- I am sitting with a fun bunch of ladies who like to chat- and so do I!  lol!  Hopefully I will get something done! :)

Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for popping by!
post signature

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so totally fabulous..

Shelly said...

Oh, AWESOME card!! Love the colors and layers!
Have a FUN weekend, Tessa!! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun and graphic! Love the black and white patterns and the sparkle, that little bit of yellow is just right!

 
site design by designer blogs