Sunday, January 3, 2016

Grateful For You Card

Hi!

I have been on a Thank You card making kick lately and it's been fun!  I saved one to photograph for my blog before handing them out today :)  Here it is:


So, I used goodies from my stash for this one!  Everything is older except for the new embossing folder- I love these wide stripes!  It's from Heidi Swapp.  The label die is also newer- from the fall anyhow- and by Lawn Fawn.  I used the pretty Blossoming Buds stamp set from Paper Smooches to and stamped the flowers onto a tag cut out of watercolor paper.  I painted them in with my ink pads.  The papers are from an older October Afternoon 8x8 pad called Woodland Park- I still love these designs!


I hope you had a great holiday season!  My girls are excited to be getting back to school tomorrow.  I start next week- after CHA!!  I'll be working with Nina and a few other DT girls in the Waffle Flower Booth!  If you're heading there be sure to stop by and say hi! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so pretty.. i love this

~amy~ said...

So pretty!!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

adorable card!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this!!!

Unknown said...

Really the card has been greatful. Yes, i am really amazed on seeing the quality of cards which are all being present in the above imaegs are really outstanding in terms of quality and quantity. Even though, i have been working as a research paper writer in one of the leading online custom research writing paper service website, i too love to indulge in such useful and extra curricular activities. Thanks once again for such a wonderful piece of information.

 
site design by designer blogs